Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hope Springs Eternal - 1 month till entries are accepted



We have one month until we start accepting entries and I'm so excited by the response we've already gotten by some of my favorite authors and friends among the fandom.

Have you selected your prompt yet?  

I heard someone comment that the theme seemed a little complex and convoluted.

Just to clear things up, the only real constraint on your writing is that we don't want a tale where everyone is perfect and their lives are all sunshine and roses.  Other than making your characters flawed and their lives complex (Not unlike yours I'm sure), I can't think of any other real ties to bind your creativity.

So go on now, I am expecting great and wonderful things from you lovelies.

Until next time,
Mcgt

PS. If you have any questions or concerns, please e-mail us at HopeSprings2012@gmail.com or tweet us @Hopesprings2012.   I promise I don't bite (hard).  In fact I think I'm pretty nice, so ask away.  I'd rather you clarify something first then have to change it because you didn't inquire.


No comments:

Post a Comment